We understand that landlords want both the best price for their property and an agent with the expertise to achieve quality fully referenced tenants quickly and efficiently. Your property’s particulars will feature on the biggest national property portals, our modern mobile enabled responsive website, our shop flat screen gallery, Twitter and Facebook to name but a few. New tenants are registering every day adding to our extensive database of eager applicants, qualified and ready to view.
We are an independent agency focusing on building relationships through good communication and genuine impartial advice. We have low staff turnover who live locally guaranteeing a familiar face that puts you first keeping you up-to-date at all times. In London’s fast moving market our experienced team will ensure genuine valuations ensuring maximum rent without void periods to a committed tenant.
We offer three main levels of service, however we understand your requirements may differ from our advertised services and are always happy to tailor a service to your specific needs. This flexibility sets us apart from the rigid procedures followed by larger agencies. So whilst our standard packages are specified below, if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for rest assured we can make it happen.
Comprehensive Let Includes
• Floor plan – Having a floor plan as part of your property’s particulars increases the number of viewing requests by over 20%. As part of our standard service we will take the measurements using our highly accurate laser tape and produce a professional floor plan with room dimensions, compass, and even to scale furniture.
• Key cutting – With everyone leading busier and busier lives we understand not everyone has the time to get keys cut to provide us with a set. So as part of our service we will pick up keys from a place of your choosing, have another set cut for our use, and return the original set free of charge.
• Photos – We never lose sight of how important photography is to the marketing of the property. In many cases it’s the first thing a potential tenant will see when browsing properties online. Our bold and striking images stand out from the rest and enhance any internal space or unique features. Taken on our specialised wide angle camera our photos show your property in all its glory.
• To Let Board – Give your property the attention it deserves. Attention seeking by nature, our ‘To Let’ boards are one of the most effective ways to generate tenant enquiries.
• Our unique ‘Maximum Marketing’ method – Putting every marketing avenue to use is the backbone to every let. Ensuring your property is seen by as many potential tenants as possible guarantees you receive the maximum rent.
• Three Point Referencing of all tenants – We use Endsleigh to conduct their comprehensive and industry-leading referencing service which goes beyond standard credit checks. Be assured that your tenants are ideal candidates to rent your property — at no extra cost to landlords.
Affordability reference — Endsleigh will ensure tenants have a combined income of 2.5 times the annual rent to make certain they have the means to pay you on time.
Credit check — Endsleigh will look into your tenant’s financial history and check for adverse credit, such as CCJs (County Court Judgements).
Employer reference — Endsleigh will check the status of your tenant’s employment, their earnings, and ensure their contract covers the full length of the tenancy.
Previous landlord reference — an important check to see whether your tenants have previously maintained their responsibilities.
A full report detailing the outcome of the references can be sent to you.
• Arranging a professional Clean – If requested we can arrange for a professional cleaning team to service your property leaving it ready for the tenant. When combined with a professional inventory the properties condition will appear on the report as ‘professionally cleaned’ and the tenant will be required to return it to same condition when they move out including paying for a professional clean, this leaves it ready for the next tenant and inventory report.
• Arranging a Professional Inventory – We can arrange for a professional clerk take a complete inventory of the properties condition and contents. This is then compared to the check out report which is paid for by the tenant. With government’s Deposit Protection Schemes now in full flow, having a professional report leaves no room for misinterpretation should there be a dispute.
• Accompanied Viewings – All our agents live locally themselves so who better to have showing applicants around your flat. They will be on hand to showcase the best features of your property and the local area. They will also take this opportunity to get a feel for the applicant, and will only put through offers from suitable tenants.
• Arrange Contract Signing – We arrange for the tenants to sign the contract before getting a copy across to you for you to counter sign. We will keep a copy in the office should either party misplace their copy.
• Collection of 1st Month’s rent collection and 6 week security deposit – We will take this before keys are handed over. In addition to this we also help the tenant set up a standing order to your account.
• Move the tenant in – We will show the tenant in to the property, take the meter readings, provide them with a copy of the inventory and answer any final questions.
• Assigned Agent – You will have your assigned agents contact details should you need to contact them for any issues. As the same agent will be dealing with every aspect of the process you can be sure that they will be up to date with any developments.
‘Comprehensive Let & Rent Collect’ includes all the above services plus
• Collection of Rent Every Month – As we collect the rent each month, our fee will be taken over the course of the tenancy, charged as a percentage of the monthly rent.
• Provide monthly statement – After we have received the rent, it will be transferred to your account of choice and a statement we be sent out to you.
• Chase Tenants For Any Late Rent – Whilst every possible procedure is taken to ensure the tenant is capable of paying the rent, should the worst happen we take it very seriously. By emailing, calling , texting and even visiting the property we take make sure the arrears are paid in full.
• Hold Keys – A set of keys for the flat will be held securely in our office using a code system and are used in case of emergency or property viewings.
‘Total Management’ Includes all the above services plus
• We Become the ‘Point Of Contact’ For The Tenant – Being a landlord holds often an unwanted responsibility in that you are required to be contactable 24/7 365 days a year. But that need not be that case, by taking out our management service you can relax in the knowledge that no matter what your plans are there is always someone on hand to take that call and deal with the issue. To ensure complete peace of mind the tenant is not provided with any of the landlords contact details and instead is instructed to contact us regarding any every aspect of their tenancy.
• Provide free quotations for any maintenance works – Having a trusted handyman is a valuable asset in this day and age. Our handyman has been with us since day one and is a brilliant member of our team dealing with all maintenance issues from redecorating to fixing white goods.
• Maintenance Arranged Free of Charge – Once a tenant has alerted us to an issue we will provide a quote for the work required and await your instruction before arranging for it to be carried out. Unlike most other agents we do not add any commission to the original invoice received from our handyman. If you have any appliances under warranty or service plans we will liaise directly with relevant to resolve any issues at no cost to you.
• Periodic Inspections – As standard every six months we will visit the property to check the condition and photograph any areas on concern that we can then discuss with the tenant and email you a report with any recommendations.
• Arrange Gas Safety certificate – It is a legal requirement for every landlord to ensure their property has the required certificates but with the hustle and bustle of everyday life this can easily be forgotten. To make sure you do not fall foul of this we will arrange for a gas engineer to visit the flat and complete the check when it is due.
• Discharge Bills – If required we will settle leasehold service charges, buildings insurance and ground rent, in addition to any bills between tenancies. The amount will be deducted from the rent without any commission added.
• Assigned Managing Agent – You will have your assigned managing agents contact details should you need to contact them for any issues. As the same agent will be dealing with every aspect of the process you can be sure that they will be up to date with any developments. Should there be any maintenance issues they will contact you to sanction any costs before arranging any work to be carried out.
|Comprehensive Let||7% (9.6% inc VAT)|
|Comprehensive Let & Rent Collect||+ 2% (2.4% inc VAT)|
|Total Management||+ 4% (4.8% inc VAT)|
|Drawing up the Contract||£50 (£60 inc VAT)|
|Absolute Living Registering & Holding Deposit||£35 (£42 inc VAT)|
We will collect keys from you or a nominated contact, cut them at our cost and return the original keys free of charge so we can get on and market your property promptly
Experian Credit Check, Affordability Check, Employment Reference & Previous Landlord Reference with the option for Rent Guarantee cover at no cost to the landlord
Void periods, bad tenants, lack of communication, overpromising / underdelivering… not at Absolute Living. we pride ourselves on putting you and your property first as if it was our own.
Expect no void periods, well referenced and professional tenants, feedback and good dialogue and genuine property advice for your investments… all with one contact throughout our relationship
Professional produced for all lettings and sale properties, increasing viewing requests by upto 20%
Use our Local, Reputable & Experienced team for any job big or small.
Use our Local, Reputable & Experienced team for any job big or small.
We can also be your Airbnb host taking the stress out of day-to-day process of Airbnb guests. This can include all contact with guests prior to move in and meeting and greeting on the day; as well as preparing your property, delivering clean laundry, arranging cleaning, and presenting the home as a hotel!